Welcyon’s After Rehab Program
The Welcyon After Rehab Program is designed for those who have completed physical therapy and are ready to move on to a maintenance exercise program. As part of the After Rehab Program, Welcyon will communicate with your physician or therapist on a weekly basis to ensure the workout is safe and addresses your specific needs. Instruction is based on the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
- Our club manager is a registered nurse.
- Unlike many fitness centers, a trained employee is present at all times of operation.
- Our highly-trained staff members are continually engaged with our members: answering questions, cueing proper exercise technique, providing encouragement, and celebrating successes.
- Each member receives a one-on-one orientation to get familiar with the equipment and exercise protocols.
- Each of our staff members is certified in CPR.
- Welcyon is equipped with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Our trained staff continually reinforces optimal exercise protocols and techniques.
- Welcyon utilizes exercise machines that are ideally suited for aging adults, including those recovering from surgery, illness, and injury.
- To minimize the risk of injuries and incidents, Welcyon is equipped with machines that provide stable, controlled, objective, and reproducible exercises.