Own a Welcyon Franchise
Are you someone who really cares about the health and well-being of others? Do you have a passion for people and fitness? Do you support innovation and want to be part of the growing movement to redefine aging in America? You too, can belong to strong! Now is the time for you to make a difference and own a Welcyon franchise.
Learn the benefits of owning a Welcyon franchise:
- Be able to live your passion through your work.
- Own a business where you make a positive difference in the lives of others every day.
- Be part of a company that is on the cutting-edge of fitness innovation.
- Own a successful business, which targets the fastest growing, and most affluent demographic in North America—75 million baby boomers and 35 million people over the age of 65.
- Join a company that sees the franchisee as a valued partner.
- Be your own boss, which allows you the flexibility to control your own schedule.
- Utilize your leadership skills to create your own Welcyon culture.
- Be part of an organization that offers stellar orientation and on-going training and support.
- Help build your community by generating jobs.
- Have a positive impact on your community by offering a method for healthy living.
- Actively participate in changing America by curbing our nation’s runaway healthcare costs.
- Pass your business onto future generations.
What makes Welcyon different than traditional gyms?
- Welcyon is a niche market for people 50 and over. The welcoming atmosphere and fitness details are designed to meet the needs and desires of aging adults.
- Programming is designed by physical therapist Mark Richards, M.P.T.; protocols for workouts follow the American College of Sports Medicine guidelines.
- Specially-trained fitness coaches take a health history and customize a workout program for each member, with an emphasis on safety and supervision.
- Each member receives a one-on-one orientation to get familiar with equipment and protocols.
- There is ongoing guidance and supervision without the hourly expense of a trainer.
- Programs include aerobic exercise, balance training, flexibility, and strength training to build valuable muscle mass and help prevent falls. Welcyon is proud to offer unique balance training programs and equipment that aren’t found at traditional gyms.
- Welcyon offers a program that provides maintenance of exercise following completion of rehabilitation.
- To minimize the risk of injury and incidents, Welcyon is equipped with air-powered strength training equipment that provides stable, controlled, objective, and reproducible exercises.
- Welcyon takes advantage of Smart Card technology. This innovative tool takes the guesswork out of strength-training workouts. Members use a programmed card that contains their personal weight load and counts repetitions. Members can also track progress through comparison graphs.
- Welcyon offers a social area where members can share a cup of coffee with a buddy, play cards, or work on a puzzle. There’s even a Welcyon book club and opportunities to play Wii Sports.