Welcyon has a unique team! Our employees and contributors are very dedicated to their work, and they engage in health-related discussions daily.
New jobs open up often, usually in areas like content writing, web development, product reviewing, and fact checking.
Because of the dynamic nature of how things run at Welcyon, it's hard to pinpoint specific demands—other than a drive for excellence. So if you're looking for a position, check us out (and be sure to let us know if you have any questions!).
1. Content Writer
As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating inspiring articles on various topics using our given keywords. While writing articles, you will regularly communicate with our researchers, who will help you accomplish your goals.
Welcyon is an online review site designed to help people discover how they can live a healthy lifestyle. Thus, medical and fitness experience is always appreciated. But don't worry—you won't need all those qualifications for your very first writing job. The key to success here is taking guidance from your supervisor and showing them that you're willing to adapt to the needs of the site.
A content writer must possess the following qualifications:
- Be fluent in the English language
- Have literacy skills and excellent research abilities
- Be well-informed about current events relevant to our niche and willing to perform adequate fact-checking for the topics you write about
As a member of our writing team, your responsibilities would include:
- Writing new content according to the terms of reference
- Updating existing content
Do you think you’re the one? Fill up this form if you do: https://forms.gle/fo2bPKQXftbz6eRy5
2. Web Developer/Programmer
The fate of the entire Welcyon operation is in your hands, essentially! You'll need a great deal of creativity and talented thinking to keep up with management’s vision for our company's website. You have to be able to code smartly because you're handling a high-traffic website that requires quick loading times as well as data retention & security.
As a Welcyon programmer, your personal development is just as important as your product skills. These are some of the qualities we seek when onboarding new developers:
- Communicate effectively to convey important information and respond to questions
- Resolve problems by identifying the underlying issues and creating adequate solutions
- Develop high-quality, innovative, and engaging web creations on time
- Work professionally with little or no supervision
- Be tech-savvy and adapt quickly to rapidly evolving technology environments
Your responsibilities will be vast and complex, including but not limited to the following:
- Creating and testing applications for our website
- Collaborating with other departments to help curate the site’s content and layout
- Writing and updating codes for our website using the latest technology
If you think you have what it takes, contact us through our contact form.
3. Product Reviewer
As a product reviewer at Welcyon, you'll be providing feedback and giving your opinions about the products we review. We want to educate our readers about healthy lifestyles, so we need trusted writers who can communicate their views fluently.
Being a product reviewer is a challenging role that requires the right personality and attitude. The qualities you'll need include:
- Confidence in the decisions you're making as an expert in your field
- Strong knowledge of the English language to be able to convey your ideas effectively to both colleagues and site visitors
- The ability to understand our data and use it to help us make key business decisions
- The essential ability to make suggestions for improvements and enhancements
Do you think you’re the one? Fill up this form if you do: https://forms.gle/sMZDS3gZRRNhWoT57
4. Fact Checker
Welcyon publishes articles that provide valuable information to our readers, and you can help us maintain the level of accuracy we have become known for.
Your job responsibilities as a fact checker will include conducting independent research on studies that are cited within our articles.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all facts cited in our articles have been verified with at least two sources. You will be assigned to the Research and Development department and will work alongside a group of dedicated professionals who will help you fulfill your core responsibilities.
A primary focus of Welcyon's weight loss and workout blog is to educate people on how to lose weight, and as such we prefer someone with a medical degree or relevant education who knows about weight loss and workouts. Given the nature of this position, the fact checker must possess the following qualities:
- Can accurately grasp current events related to our niche
- Provides readers with well-researched, factual insights
- Can generate high-quality work within the allotted time frame
As a fact checker, you will work to confirm that all of the information in our articles is correct and up-to-date.
Are you interested in working with us? Contact us through our contact form.